We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. And as a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, where do we go from here?
Life’s Healing Choices offers freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. In this 9-week course based on the Beatitudes, we’ll work through eight healing choices that promise true happiness and life transformation.
For 9 weeks, starting September 14, 2021, we will meet in person at the church from 7:00-8:30 PM. Sign up here or email Christine and Mark Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Is Life’s Healing Choices for you?
To explore whether Life’s Healing Choices can help you, ask whether you or someone you know may:
- Do too much
- Work too much
- Spend too much
- Sleep too much
- Gamble too much
- Eat too much
- Worry too much
- Drink too much
- Care too much
- Smoke too much
- Rush too much
- Obsess too much
- Diet too much
- Seek excitement too often
- Get angry too often
- Play video games too much
- Use illicit drugs
- Act compulsively
- Become sad too often
- Lose control
- Become jealous
- Act sexually inappropriately
- Be anxious or afraid
- View pornography
- Feel manipulated
- Feel guilty too often
- Feel hopeless
- Feel trapped
- Feel unloved
- Feel like a failure
- Feel overwhelmed
- Feel resentful too often
- Feel lonely
- Feel unforgivable
Do you have a Hurt, Habit, or Hang-up?
- Do you want to trust God with your whole life, yet live in fear?
- If you are honest, do you know you are not happy?
- Do you find your personal life is troubled?
- Are your relationships clouded by conflict and confusion?
- Do you have resentments, anger, fear or loneliness?
- Do you have persistent feelings of low self worth, shame, guilt?
- Do you have recurring pain about relationships and living in general?
- Have you tried to change your behaviours without success?
- Have you tried to change the behaviours of people around you?
- Do you tell others, “I am only trying to help them”?
- Have you realized that you can’t fix your own pain?
- Do your prayers for God’s help seem to go unanswered?
- Have you kept your pain secret?
- Are you lacking spiritual resources to overcome the pain?
- Do you have a difficulty and want to change?
If you answered “Yes” to 2 or more of these questions, you have a hurt, habit or hang-up. Come! Join us on the Road to Recovery.