Sunday Worship Services for March 22 and March 29 will be held online rather in person.
Starting this Sunday at 10:15 am, you’ll be able to login to glencairnmb.online.church and watch an entire Sunday morning service as if you were at the building. You’ll be able to participate in worship through singing, hear a testimony, receive prayer and listen to the message. A Bible app is built-in, so you can following along while listening.
After much prayer and consideration, in the interest of safety and in keeping with our social responsibilities to minimize the health impacts of COVID-19, all programs are cancelled for the time being, including:
- Table Tennis and Glencairn Pickleball and all its related events, including Pickleball Training Clinics, effective Monday, March 16. The Pickleball Tournament with FHCA will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Tuesday Bible Studies – both morning and evening groups will not be meeting for the remainder of the month.
- March Break Drop-In is cancelled (was originally scheduled for Friday, March 20)
- The Journey 4 Men Gathering: Pie Night (was originally scheduled on Friday, March 20)
- Children and youth programs: 678’s Jr. Youth on Saturdays and Little Lights Playgroup on Thursdays
- Bridges food and clothing program will be unavailable until further notice. We will post alternative options or locations for you in the coming days.
Changes and updates to our other weekly programming, if applicable, will be posted on this page when it becomes available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!