You can’t turn on the news without hearing about COVID-19. But even as WHO has proclaimed this to be a global pandemic, we are confident God is still in control. His sovereignty remains unchallenged. We know there is quite a bit of concern out there, and so let’s be reminded of a few things:
- If you are feeling sick, stay home. If you are well, continue to live life as normal.
- For those who choose to stay home, you can always view the Sunday sermons which are posted to our YouTube Channel, We currently do not provide a live video feed but are considering the possibility in the future.
- Please follow the medical advice of regularly washing your hands (for at least 15 seconds), coughing/sneezing into your sleeve, avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth, and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Our welcome team will offer an elbow (or an air high-five!) for greeting, instead of a handshake or hug.
- Our custodian is well aware and equipped to keep the church clean and sanitized as much as possible. There are hand sanitizers in the foyer and office for your use.
- The Elders are monitoring the local impact on our church and are prepared to implement various cleaning policies, checklists, and toolkits as needed, and we will communicate anything new to you as necessary.
- For more information, feel free to check out Health Canada and Ontario Health