The HUB is offering free programs for the community this May. Our Spring 2020 session will be offered entirely online for families and individual participants across various age groups. Many of them will be run from our Facebook page at different times during the week, so if you want to participate in more than one, you can!
Drop-in style programs include:
- Craft and Storytime: Mondays at 2PM
- Fitness: Mondays at 7PM
- Kung Fu (Beginners): Tuesdays at 2PM
- Paint Night: Tuesday, May 5 at 7PM
- Craft Hut (Ages 10+): Thursdays at 2PM
- Community Treasure Trail for Country Hills West: Anytime in May
Registered programs include:
- Finding Hope in Times of Trouble: Wednesdays at 7PM
- Writers Workshop: Wednesdays at 7PM
- Youth & Adults Games Night: Thursdays at 8 PM
- Preparing for Your Next Job: Throughout May
Indicate your interest in the events to keep up-to-date with more details as they come. For more information or if you have questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.