Inviting people to join us in following Jesus.
Embracing neighbours into a life-changing faith family
- Worship – Knowing and loving Jesus is our top priority.
- Fellowship – Jesus tells us that a second and equally important commandment is to love your neighbour as yourself (Matt 22:38). This means sacrificially entering into people’s worlds and showing love.
- Discipleship – Believing Jesus died for our sins is only the beginning of our journey. Calling ourselves Christians is meaningless unless we become Christ followers in every area of our lives. That’s why our messages and teaching focus on those things that we can relate to, and apply in our everyday life.
- Ministry – When we receive Christ in our lives, we also receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. We are empowered and gifted to serve Him by serving others.
- Evangelism – People matter. The whole reason Christ came to earth was to die our death, and provide a way for us to have a relationship with a Holy God. As we grasp this reality, we are compelled to respectfully share this good news with those we come in contact.